Dr. Buffi Boyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Buffi Boyd?

MS

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Posted on November 10th, 2015

An excellent Doctor who cares and spends time with you. Just great

Posted on February 10th, 2015

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Mis diagnosis

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Went to ER after failed surgery by partner c/o peri umbilical pain. Boyd on call never looked at operative notes of Miles. Phone diagnosis of kidney stone. Sent home . Admitted less than 24 hours later in septic shock evidently precipitated by levofloxin given prior, during and after surgery. Spent 6 days in ICU, 3 more on step down unit nearly died!, Boyd refuses to discuss this misdiagnosis and failure to read my chart prior to phone Dx. Very angry with her and her inability to say I am sorry or even consider this a teaching or learning moment for her. P.Peter MSN RN

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Dr. Boyd is a wonderful doctor and a lovely lady. What a great combination. She has a way of making you totally comfortable while being very professional. She rates NUMBER ONE in my book. Wouldn't even consider and other Urologist.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I went to visit Dr. Boyd because trace amounts of blood had been found in my urine by my general practicioner. I visited Dr. Boyd, who found no blood. As a precaution, she ordered an ultrasound (my first ever) to double check that everything was in tact. That procedure allowed me to find out that I had uterine polyps, which no one else had ever suspected since i'm only 27 years old. Because of her efforts, I now know my current health level and can proceed with obtaining more knowledge on how to move forward. Thank you Dr. Boyd and staff!

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor.

Very Caring Urologist

Posted on May 9th, 2011

After almost 7-8 years of being run through the paces with many doctors, many surgeries, and many misdiagnoses. I am so relieved to say I have found the most consistent, caring, and reliable urologist. I drive several hours just to see her and it is well worth it!!

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I THINK DR. BOYD IS ONE OF THE CAREINGIST DR.S HERE IN SAVANNAH. AS MUCH AS I KNOW SHE CARES FOR HER PATIENTS, I HOPE TO NEVER SEE HER AGAIN AFTER MY NEXT ROUND OF APPOINTMENTS. THAT MEANS I'M WELL AND DO NOT NEED HER SERVICES. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, HOPE YOUR PRACTICE GROWS AND GROWS (NO PUN INTENDED AS THATS WHY I WENT TO SEE HER I THE FIRST PLACE---A GROWTH ON MY LEFT KIDNEY).

Posted on September 14th, 2017