Dr. Bulent Ender Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bulent Ender?

Ender almost ended me

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Horrible doctor. I was referred to Dr Ender after another bout in ER for pains in abdomen. He came in looked for the pain and listen then gave me a demerol shot for the pain spasms and sent me for a Hider test and cat scan for gall bladder. He said all normal. Ran an endoscope and said i had gastrits. After two weeks out of work and being in more and more pain to the point i could not eat i went back and he said that it was not my gall bladder test ran test for heavy metals and some forgein disease even though i have not been out of country and all clear. Next appointment he still said not gallbladder and said i need to go to UNC for second opinion and two days later UNC called and could not get me in for two months. I was in so much pain i could not move and UNC said to seek a second opinion from sugeron. I went to rex surgicial specialist. The doctor came in asked my symptoms and reviewed my records and said my Hider test was slightly abnormal and that Ender should not have given me demerol when Hider test check for spasms of gall bladder. He gave me a 95% it was gall bladder. Two days later with no food i was in emergency surgery, my gall bladder stopped working and was on the breaking point of rupturing which was not good. I will never go back to him

Phone Call on a SUNDAY EVENING

Posted on August 26th, 2013

After waiting 7 days for the biopsy results DR Ender called us on a SUNDAY evening!! We were very impressed with not having to sleep another night waiting!

Excellent Physician

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Ender is professional, knowledgable and courteous. He has a vast bandwidth of gastroenterology experience and acumen. I would highly recommend .

poor bedside manner

Posted on September 7th, 2011

0verall my concerns were not addressed, cold, rude and a waste of my time and money. My concerns were minimalized.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I was also very impressed with Dr. Ender. He treated my aunt respectfully, listened to her concerns and fears, and was very reassuring. He seemed very knowledgeable about her condition and about the best course of treatment. He suggested a more thorough course of treatment, was proactive in overcoming would-be obstacles, and in general made sure my aunt received superior treatment despite her lack of financial resources. He has followed up with us. I am very impressed and would recommend him without hesitation.

Unconcerned

Posted on May 30th, 2011

excellent

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr Ender. I brought my elderly mother in to see him and he spent a lot of time asking detailed questions about her history and examining her and really listening to her. He really took his time and genuinely cared about diagnosing her problem. I left feeling like she was in great hands.

WORST DOCTOR

Posted on March 11th, 2011

At my appointment with Bulent Ender he was very sarcastic, cold, and laughed at some of my concerns. My questions were not answered at all. I felt he minimized my issues. Please, do not go to see him if you want good quality care.

Posted on June 9th, 2016