Dr. Bindeshwari L Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bindeshwari L Sinha?

Avoid

Completely useless when charged with refilling prescriptions. His office staff is lazy, nurses often rude, and have no customer service training (or so it appears). Examples: If a change is made to a long standing medication he\they do not let the patient know. If he\they put a hold on a prescription for some reason or other they do NOT contact the patient meaning the patient has to go through the pharmacy whcih then directs them back to the doctor and perhaps then finally an answer will be forthcoming. Also when we met he wanted to have every test even slightly related to my family history performed on me. This tells me he is a doctor who makes his living off of needless tests so he can bill a healthcare plan (in my case Medicare). Avoid.

appointments

as my family doctor, I am dissapointed that it takes so long to get an appointment when I have a problem that I need to see my doctor asap. The only appointment I could get with Dr Sinha was 19 days away, after I told his staff I was sick. Is this good practice, I don,t think so.

Wonderful Doctor

Wait is less than 5 minutes, will answer all your questions, his staff is wonderful, caring.

Best doctor in Ocala

Dr. Bindeshwari L Sinha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.