Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bunnie Richie has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I've been seeing Dr. Richie for years for chronic migraines and other issues. She always takes the time to spend with me to discuss my issues regardless of the length of my appointment. She has worked with me for years to try and find treatment plans that work . She is caring and compassionate and I miss her dearly as my neurologist. I have followed her to several offices and hope she settles down so I can start seeing her again on a regular basis.
Dr. Richie had been out of town at a conference and I had called the office all upset about needing a change of drug treatment for my husband. In stead of waiting another hour or day, Dr. Richie called me at 6:30 right after getting off her flight and receiving notice of my call, called me and listened carefully to my concerns. She rpescribed something better to help my hsband sleep and me. She new I was at wits end and crying all the time but her expertise and calmness got me through some trying times until we got my husband diagnosed.
Dr. Richie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
19 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Bunnie Richie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBunnie F Richie DO, 9075 N 103rd Pl, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Bunnie Richie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.