Dr. Bunnie Richie Is this you?

mr

Posted on November 30th, 2015

an outstanding neurologist

Excellent, compassionate doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Richie for years for chronic migraines and other issues. She always takes the time to spend with me to discuss my issues regardless of the length of my appointment. She has worked with me for years to try and find treatment plans that work . She is caring and compassionate and I miss her dearly as my neurologist. I have followed her to several offices and hope she settles down so I can start seeing her again on a regular basis.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Ritchie. Even though you may not get in right on time she spends so much time with each of her patients that it is worth the wait.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

She is an awesome doctor, and very personable.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Richie had been out of town at a conference and I had called the office all upset about needing a change of drug treatment for my husband. In stead of waiting another hour or day, Dr. Richie called me at 6:30 right after getting off her flight and receiving notice of my call, called me and listened carefully to my concerns. She rpescribed something better to help my hsband sleep and me. She new I was at wits end and crying all the time but her expertise and calmness got me through some trying times until we got my husband diagnosed.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I took my mom to see Dr. Richie. My mom has dementia and I was unhappy with her previous dementia clinic. Dr. Richie was pleasant and extremely patient. She spoke directly to my mom and was genuinely interested in her. When we had to move my mom to assisted living and needed paperwork completed ASAP, Dr. Richie did it, which helped make the move easier. I have epilepsy and would see Dr. Richie for my own care because she is so competent.

Bunnie

Posted on February 11th, 2014

A terrific doctor and a great helper!

Patient

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr. Richie is a compassionate and dedicated physician who takes the time to truly listen to her patients concerns. Her ability to correctly diagnose, evaluate and treat a condition that I felt was not "treatable" has made me so appreciative of her help. I am so thankful that my physician referred me to her for care and I found her entire staff courteous and immediately responsive if I called with a question. All I can say is, "Thank you Dr. Richie, you are an amazing physician and human being!"

My happy &human Dr.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

First time I ever felt my Dr was human and cared about me medically but also on a personal level.

patient

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Excellent doctor !! She has always responded and assisted me in solving medical issues.

Kind, compassionate

Posted on August 7th, 2012

My mother is a patient of Dr. Richie's. Since my mother has Parkinson disease, I take her to all of her appointments. Dr. Richie was instrumental in helping us obtain home care services for her. When problems or questions arise, she is always there to provide advice and guidance - rare qualities in this age of managed health care. Excellent doctor, compassionate lady.

IT professional

Posted on March 4th, 2011

What a nice Dr! Dr Richie's approach was so genuine and warm that I immediately felt at ease. Her way of listening and affirming my explanations made it fun and easy to discuss myself symtoms with her. She seems to be thorough and confident, and has a great bedside manner.I look forward to having a great patient - doctor relationship.