- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burke J Brooks Jr MD
Dr. Burke J Brooks Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. They have 40 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Burke J Brooks Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Burke J Brooks Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Burke J Brooks Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Burke J Brooks Jr
Dr. Brooks Jr graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1979. Dr. Brooks Jr works in Baton Rouge, LA and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Brooks Jr is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center Mid City Campus, Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge and Ochsner Medical Center Jefferson Highway.