Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Burn Park has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Burn Park has the following 10 expertise
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Burn Park has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I had TWO terrible experiences with doctor park. the first time was because i went to my appointed time and had to wait 30 minutes because he was chit chatting with his patient before me. the walls there are very thin so i could hear their whole conversation. the patient was bragging about his daughter and talking about golf.... so i got angry and told the nurse that i had to leave cuz of school. so she told doctor park and finally after 45 minutes of waiting he came in my room... asked me why i wanted a blood test and called the nurse and told her to send me to another doctor..... are you kidding me? the second time is A LOT worse.. during the summer my mom started complaining about how bad her headaches were and after a few days she started vommiting as well... so we took her to doctor park... he told my dad she has a cold, but my dad asked him if he was sure because it didn't seem like a cold to him. but doctor park said it was a cold for sure.. so he prescribed crazy amount of drugs for her.. so we trusted in him and we fed her the drugs for another few weeks... but as days go by she was getting worse and worse... so we took her again asking him to give her an mri scan so he finally agreed..after the results came out he said she has a cold and that it was nothing to worry about.... another week passed by and it was getting worse.. so we took her to the emergency room and found out she had hematoma in her head that was pushing her brain to the side...... the doctors at the hospital asked why we didn't come earlier and why it took so long for us to decide take her to the hospital.... we were stupid to trust him.. NEVER again am i going back to him..
About 2 minutes into explaining how I had injured my arm Doctor Park had completley ignored me and had come to the assumption that i was a lieing and my own words could not be trusted. He simply sent me away without a single attempt to help me or my body. I do not recommend him if youre expecting serious results
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Burn Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBurn Park Md Inc, 19085 Colima Rd, Rowland Heights, CA
Dr. Burn Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowland Heights, CA.