Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Burns Kay has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 2
If you find his name over on any Chinese Yellow page, be careful! He is listed as E.N.T specialist but he is nowhere near that. Regardless his age, he is just not the Otolaryngology specialist you are looking for. There are reasons why I give him 5 starts on making an appointment and virtually no waiting time. Because he has no patients waiting in line so he gets to see you as soon as you walk-in. Wait, that's not true; you actually will get earful of long list of practicing history he had done overseas instead of US. Just another remember, next time if you get a male nurse answering your calls, making you the appointment with a deep low voice. Be aware! You are likely speaking to the "Dr" and thats sign for the profession of this clinic office and the Dr.I am speaking for experience. It was my first time seeing him and also the last.Don't get cheap to see this one. You do get less than what you pay for.Good luck everyone!
Dr. Kay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
58 Years Experience
National Taiwan University
Graduated in 1955
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 W Hellman Ave, Alhambra, CA
Dr. Burns Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alhambra, CA.