Dr. Burr Von Maur Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Burr Von Maur?

He Rocks!

When I was thinking of getting some adjustments to my nose after I had sinus surgery, I was referred to Dr. von Maur at the Mission Hospital information desk at the Shops at Mission Viejo. I decided against getting the surgery at the time because going through the sinus surgery had been pretty painful. Still, I remembered Dr. von Maur when I decided I wanted to get a breast augmentation. He did a fantastic job, way beyond what I had expected. He just rocks. I really trust him. He is kind and very professional. He’s meticulous, listening to every detail. He didn't just meet with me for 10 or 15 minutes but gave me two consultations to make sure I got exactly what I wanted right down to the last detail. I got to see what I'd look like after the surgery through computer imagery. He was also awesome in post-recovery care. I’m returning now, 13 years later, for a lift, not because my breasts are no longer symmetrical but because of gravity and what happened after my second child.

Makes Me Feel Safe

I'm sure a lot of people get their breasts done by Dr. von Maur for purely cosmetic reasons, but for me, medical expertise was a priority, and I knew I could trust him. I'd had silicone implants put in in the late 90s and never had a problem with them until recently when one of my breasts started swelling and within two weeks doubled in size. It was a really scary situation, because we didn't know what the cause was at first. Dr. von Maur had me get a mammogram to confirm that it wasn't a tumor or cancer. It turned out to be capsular contracture, a scarring forming around the implants. He saw me for a consultation right away, had a pre-op the next day, and did the implant exchange within the week. Unfortunately, my body seems to have rejected the new implants, because one of the breasts swelled up right away again. Dr. von Maur didn't take chances with just giving me antibiotics to wait it out and see if it was just an infection. He wanted to take the safest route, so he had me go into surgergy and he took out the implants. Through the whole process, he was calm and reassuring and professional. In a few months, we'll try again to put new implants in and hopefully my body will accept them this time. He insisted that I let myself heal. I've seen him many times through this process, and I can't imagine any doctor that would make me feel safer.

Cleared Up My Face with Just One Session

I had acne scars and suddenly a lot of little wrinkle lines on my face when I got into my 40's. I went to Dr. von Maur of CosmetiCare for a microneedling treatment and after just one time my skin is tighter. It also cleared up a lot of the acne scars and wrinkle lines because of the collagen regeneration. Another doctor I consulted said I would have to go in five or six times for microneedling, and tried to get me to get more work done that I didn't need. Dr. von discouraged me from getting work done he felt I didn't need, so I trusted him. He said he just needed one session, because he would go in very deep on areas that needed it, especially my nose. I was impressed that he didn't have an RN do it, but did it himself. He also didn't charge me for the initial consultation and didn't rush me through it. The staff at CosmetiCare were also just wonderful and helpful through the whole thing. I'm planning on going back for treatments on my eye bags, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation.

Made Me Look Amazing

Prior to my surgery with Dr. von Maur, I had tried to lose weight by exercising a lot and power walking, but still gained weight. Dr. von Maur performed a breast augmentation and abdominoplasty all in one surgery. He even discovered that I had two hernias and fixed those. When I woke up I cried happy tears at how amazing his work was on my stomach and breasts. I love his reactions, too. He always tells me how impressed he is with me and how great I look. I felt so good from this surgery. In the past I'd had a couple non-elective surgeries that were painful and left me feeling miserable. Dr. von Maur's surgery was completely different. I didn't even bruise. I was so motiviated I lost 15 to 20 more pounds. Today, my clothing fits better and I feel confident. Dr. von Maur instilled confidence in me off the bat. He never rushed me through an appointment. He took the time to answer all my questions. From beginning to end, he always explained exactly what he was going to do each step of the way. He goes above and beyond.

Gives Me Great Confidence

I haven't had my procedure yet, but I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. von Maur. I had several consultations before I went to the CosmetiCare seminar on breast augmentation. When Dr. von Maur spoke, I knew I wanted a consultation with him. Some places charge for their consultation, but he provides the initial consultation for free. His manner with me was a contrast to all the other doctors as well. He greeted me and said, "Great skin!" Some other surgeons are cold and businesslike and would even criticize my appearance to try and persuade me to get fixed by them. Dr. von Maur immediately asked me what I wanted and where I wanted my nipples. I told him I wanted my breasts to look fluffy and he knew what I meant and showed me how he would do it. We looked at pictures to make sure it was what I wanted. I've also been encouraged as ladies in the office have gotten theirs done by Dr. von Maur. In every way, it's very apparent they enjoy working there. I can feel the joy in the office. I'm looking forward to my procedure.

Finally Have Cleavage, and Look Amazing

My saline implants were due for a change after eight years. They were starting to sag, and I never did get a lift so there was a gap between my breasts that I didn't like. I found out from my girlfriend that Dr. von Maur is known for doing cleavage, and after researching other doctors, he stood out in a lot of ways. He is also really reasonably priced compared to many others. He was very purposeful in making sure he knew all the details of what I wanted and delivering the results to me. He encountered issues with my original implants while I was in surgery, so he took longer to be careful and make sure I'd be safe and look amazing. I can't say how much I appreciate all his intention and effort. I now have cleavage, and I do look amazing.

Always Better Than I Imagine

Dr. von Maur has done excellent work for me since the 90s. I've had a tummy tuck, a rhinoplasty, and a mid-face lift over the years. Just a while ago I had a fat injection (a "Brazilian Butt Lift") and a liposuction and it all went amazingly well, better than I imagined. All my friends, colleagues, and clients are so impressed with what he's done and always ask to look at my backside. It's really fun to feel this good about my appearance as I just turned 59. Dr. von Maur has really helped me take care of myself and I've never gotten an infection with any of the procedures. That's a big deal for me, because I talk to a lot of women who have had work done and get infections, and I'm a diabetic, too. So I really trust him.

Love My Body Again

After seven kids over 20 years I had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation) performed by Dr. von Maur. He did an amazing job and I love my body again. I feel beautify and alive again. Even though I'd waited many years to do this, but I was still nervous and skeptical about going under the knife with the surgery. Dr. von Maur was really reassuring and gave me a lot of feedback and answered my many questions. The rest of the staff also helped me with my nerves and kept me calm throughout everything. It was such a positive experience, I'd like to go back and get some other procedures.

He Has An Artistic Eye

I recently went to Dr. von Maur at CosmetiCare because I'd started noticing increased jowling in the mid-face area and I didn't want it to get any worse. Dr. von Maur recommended a facelift with fat grafting. The result of the procedure is excellent. The fat grafting brought back the contours of my face that had been lost through aging, and the difference in my look is subtle and natural. Dr. von Maur has done several procedures for me over the past 20 years and I've never had a problem. He has that artistic eye. I also really appreciated the friendly and organized staff at CosmetiCare. Everything went so smoothly. The anesthesiologist was outstanding, as was the after-care.