Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Burt R Blackstone has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Burt R Blackstone has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Burt R Blackstone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
2009 Dr. Blackstone was my trauma surgeon at St. Mary Medical Center. He was reassuring while I was in the trauma center.Thankfully I needed no surgery however every step of the way he and his physician assistants were on the money with their treatment while I was in ICU. They were also caring and with me every step of the way. They even checked in on me when I was in rehab at St. Mary even though he was no longer my direct physician.
THIS DOCTOR WAS READY TO REMOVE THE COLON FROM A 85 OLD WOMAN. WHEN ASKED QUESTIONS HE BECAME COCKY, GIVING ME THE IMPRESSION HE IS GOD. LUCKY FOR ME, I RECEIVED THE OPINION OF ANOTHER DOCTOR, THE 2nd DOCTOR DIDN"T WANT TO PUT MY MOTHER THRU THE SURGERY, TURNED OUT MY MOTHER GOT BETTER AND LIVED TILL SHE WAS 92 YEARS OLD.I BELEIVE BLACKSTONE WAS ONLY OUT FOR MONEY AND NOT LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELFARE OF THE PATIENT. I WOULD NOT TRUST HIM OR HIS OPINION AT ALL.
34 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1984
Hospital Philadelphia - Parkview
Dr. Burt R Blackstone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Mary Medical Center, 1201 Langhorne Newtown Rd, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Burt R Blackstone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.