Dr. Burt Faibisoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burt Faibisoff?

Alot of waiting

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Have to call several times to get any answers.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Sad, actually. Daughter was in a car accident and taken to Chandler Regional Hospital Trauma Center then referred for follow-up to Dr. Faibisoff. We made an appointment for 11:45am. I arrived at 11:25 to begin paperwork. They took us back at about 12:20ish. My daughter was worried that she would be late for work so I walked down the hall to find someone. I was told that he always runs behind by about an hour. I told her that my daughter had to get to work, she said there were still two other patients in front of us. I told her we would have to reschedule. The doctor came out of a room into the hallway and we told him we would have to leave and reschedule. He asked why she was being seen, we told she had been in an accident. He asked if we brought the records from the CAT scan. We said no, we weren't told to do that, I thought since we were referred to him that the hospital sent them over. He said no, we would need those records. So I went to reschedule and was told that I was being charged for a full office visit with the doctor because he had talked to us in the hallway. So we wasted an hour an a half, weren't seen by the doctor, AND we have no answers as to her condition. Oh, AND we were charged for it. I tried to resolve with office manager but she said once the doctor talks to us, even in the hallway for 15 seconds, it is considered a full office visit. All I wanted was to reschedule for a real visit and I would have been happy to pay for it. I would think they would want us to come back and give good referrals. Guess not.

Horrible doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2013

This doctor is the most rude, condescending, unprofessional doctor I have ever experienced. His lack of concern and/or caring was apparent by shrugging his shoulders and giving short answers to any questions. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I would prefer to give him negative stars, but I didn't have that option.

Boob Job

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I had an augmentation done in 1996. Dr Faibisoff repaired an augmentation I had done in 94, that was poorly done. He did a wonderful job, and I still have the same implants today. If it was at all convenient for me, I would not hesitate to see him again. I no longer live in the area, but have considered staying in a motel just to have him work on me. His staff was professional and courteous.

Bad boob job :(

Posted on January 28th, 2010

In 2005 I had a boob job with Dr. Faibsoff and not only are my boobs un even my nipples are streched so big and I have HUGE scars. I know others that have gon to him and had awesome outcome that is why I want to him also he is board cret. I guess I was a unlucky one. I have been saving ever since to get them re done and have scars removed and my nipples redone.

Breast Aug

Posted on May 26th, 2009

I have had my new breasts for just over @ years now and love them. If I ever have concerns I know I can always go back an talk with Dr. F

Posted on September 13th, 2017