- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Dr. Burt A Ginsburg has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Burt A Ginsburg has the following 11 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Burt A Ginsburg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Burt A Ginsburg
Dr. Burt A. Ginsburg is an expert in his field. With over 50 years of experience in specialized eye care, Retina Vitreous Associates is a specialty ophthalmology practice devoted to providing the latest in cutting-edge treatments of eye disorders, diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous..
* University of Wisconsin, B.A.
* University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences, M.D. – Straight medicine internship
* University of Tennessee Dept. of Cardiology – Cardiology Research
* Retina Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Cullen Eye Institute, and McPherson Associates
* Vitreo-Retinal Foundation in Memphis , Tenn.
* American Academy of Ophthalmology
* Schepens International Society
* Aspen Retinal Detachment Society
* American Medical Association