Dr. Burt A Littman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Burt A Littman?

Dr. Littman was a God sent for my wife and I.

Dr. Littman is an awesome doctor. He is very professional and very knowledgeable...albeit a very quiet and reserved man. In 2009, after my wife and I wasted nearly 3 years with Shady Grove Fertility trying to conceive (they kept telling her she needed to lose weight and were steering us toward the very expensive Invetro), Dr. Littman only needed six months to assist us in doing so. My wife and I both had issues that needed to be resolved before having a baby. In 2010, we had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. In 2013, we had a beautiful, healthy baby boy. Thanks to him, our dreams of having a family came true at a point when we saw no light at the end of the tunnel. We are eternally thankful and grateful for Dr. Burt Littman and would recommend anyone to him. God bless him and his practice.

Worst Experience

My experience with Dr. Littman was life changing... Only not the way you would think. I had my first appointment with him after being discharged from the Navy. While in the Navy I had began treatment for PCOS and had great success! My whole life had been turned, I was finally a happy, healthy person. Without even thoroughly examining my medical record or doing any type of tests, Dr. Littman just decided that he did not think I had PCOS and that he would not refill my medication... Not even to allow me to ween my body off of it. Since then, I've gained 60lbs, my body hair has returned in full force, acne, depression, etc... I've never been more miserable. Since being pulled off my medication it's been very hard to explain to other doctors the situation and to get back to my treatment plan. His body language, voice, everything made me feel awful. I'll never be able to go to a doctor without second guessing myself again.

Dr. Littman was easy to work with. He has your best interest at heart and is just as vested as the couple in creating a baby.

Good Doctor

Dr. Littman is a great doctor. He's seems to be an introvert which could rub people the wrong way because he doesn't shake hands or really smile a lot but I got a few jokes in there to make him chuckle. I visited Dr. Littman for irregular periods (ovulations). My husband and I of 1 year were ready to have a baby. After the first attempt using Clomid, I'm happy to say that I'm pregnant with no complications so far. It's expensive at first because I had to purchase ovulation tests, visit to office frequently for blood test and to give my husband's sample. But looking back, it's a lot cheaper than IVFs or IUI. I'm grateful that Dr. Littman gave me all my options and allowed me take baby steps. He is very knowledgeable in his field and his practice is small enough that the wait is not long at all. I would recommend Dr. Littman if you are trying to conceive.

Great Doctor

Wonderful experience with Dr. Littman.

knowledgeable , caring , wonderful doctor- Great

One of the Best

Dr. Littman projects a calm and caring approach and is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly to anyone going through the difficult process of infertility treatment.