Dr. Burt E Moritz IV Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Burt E Moritz IV?

Good Experience

Dr. Moritz saw me after an MRI was ordered, about 2 weeks after my ski injury, a possible ACL tear. After viewing it, he assured me he didnot think there was any meniscus injury, and spend plenty of time explaining to me and my spouse, what the courses if action are if there were certain injuries and said ACL Sx may not be necessary in my case. A month later we returned for a second visit, swelling down, he reassured us after an exam of the initial evaluation. I really liked that he did not push reconstructive ACL surgery, felt he was very competent with his experiences, and would recommend him to others.

Non-Healing Wounds

Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.