Dr. Burton Allyn Is this you?

this doctor needs to retire

Posted on November 28th, 2013

I went to see Dr Burton as he was referred b my physician, When I first met him, it seemed to me he was a little older than expected, yet I thought to myself, well he is only going to take a mole or two off. Pretty simple procedure. He gave me an injection of novacaine, then proceded to remove the one mole on my back. I didnt bother to take a look since I thought it would have been fine. I went home and the following day looked at my back after removing the bandaide, and to my utter disbelief I see that the mole is still very much intact, that he removed part of it !! really??? This can not be true, I looked again, and indeed it was true. One little mole he couldnt remove the whole thing. Im unsure what i will do from here, may go back and ask him to remove the rest, yest most likely will not return. This guy needs to retire . Pretty simple, with all due respect sir, I feel my doctor betrayed me feeling sorry for this old doctor and using me as bait to pacify his unknown need to continue to practicing medicine.

He is crazy

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Needs to retire

Posted on May 27th, 2010

I went to Dr. Burton twice with a skin problem that had been plaguing me for a long while. Each time Dr, Burton saw me he gave me a cream to put on it. Second opinion after approx 3 months, skin Ca.Anyone that goes to this guy should have their head, not just skin examined

Excellent

Posted on March 1st, 2010

POSITIVE RESULTS WERE VISIBLE BY THE END OF THE FIRST WEEK OF TREATMENT. I HAD THAT PARTICULAR PROBLEM FOR 5 YEARS AND HAD BEEN TREATED BY SEVERAL DOCTORS INCLUDING A PLASTIC SURGEON. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING RESULTS. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ALLY.

Posted on October 20th, 2016