Dr. Burton Needles Is this you?

carpenter

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr. Needles is the best in my opinion,when I seen him he got busy with my treatments ,got the chemo recipe right the first time and put my stage 4 cancer in remission.Thank you Dr. Needles for saving my life.My prayers go out to the Dr.now that he has cancer.He is a true hero in my book not some sports jock.

The best

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

My husband and I were both being treated at the same time. We felt he did an excellent job of treating us and caring about our needs. He was straight forward and direct about our conditions. He told us the facts and let us be a part of the decision. He's wonderful.

He saved my life.......twice

Posted on March 6th, 2011

Dr. Needles is a great doctor and I wouldn't see anyone else. I spent 1 whole summer in the hospital due to a blood disorder that I have. After nursing and other staff told my parents and my husband on two dfferent occasions that "I would Not be leaving the hospital" he brought me back. He does get in a hurry occasionally, but I'm glad that he was in a hurry to get to me. If you have concerns, tell him, and he will spend more time with you....

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Spends very little time with patients. Several times I had to remind him of my particular situation and I have seen him 3x in the past month. It is time to move on after several years because I question his medical opinion in his rushed nature.

Posted on May 7th, 2009