Dr. Burton L Rochelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burton L Rochelson?

Dr. Rochelson, a wonderful doctor

I went into premature labor at 21 weeks and was told there was nothing that could be done for me because I was going to lose my babies. Dr. Rochelson became involved in my case and saved my twin pregnancy. He was knowledgeable and thorough and made decisions that enabled me to deliver two healthy babies. His calm demeanor and extreme intelligence makes him an extraordinary doctor. He always came to visit me and relay information about my pregnancy for my 10 week stay in the hospital. I cannot say enough nice things about this man, I think the world of him!

Best Doctor Ever - our kids would not be here without him and his team

Dr. Rochelson was the best Dr. ever. He diagnosed our terrible complicaitons with our twin pregnancy at my 20 week check up. He was always honest and direct, spent a great deal of time going over options with my husband and I. Went out of his way to answer my questions and emails promptly and matter-of-factly. He referred us to the Dr. who saved our kids lives and then worked with me extensively for the next 14 weeks, 7 of which I saw him nearly every day and even once on a Saturday.

After my first miscarriage at 17 weeks and 24 week preemie. I knew I needed to find the best high risk specialist possible when my husband and I wanted to try and conceive for the third time. This was an incredibly Stressful and difficult time in our lives, yet after consulting with Dr. Rochelson we actually had hope for the very first time. No empty promises just straight facts. We knew the journey would not be easy and were fearful but we needed answers. I discovered what my issues were and Dr. Rochelson came up with a treatment plan that worked for me. For the very first time I was able to deliver a full term baby. Easy for most, yet unbelievable for my husband and I. The only doctor that could help me get to this point was Dr. Rochelson and my family will be forever grateful.

The BEST high risk ob/gyn - very knowledgeable - up-to-date- does whatever it takes to get the best results for his patient(s) calm - not satisfied until patient is thoroughly informed - and unlike many in his field truly respects women!

I was lucky to have had him as my doctor. The best high risk ever.

thorough, cautious. VERY HONEST, VERY SMART, uptodate on his field, direct manner - VERY RESPECTFUL OF WOMEN! could not find a better doctor anyplace!!

EXCELLENT

treated me during 2 high risk pregnancies and delivered babies both times; i have the utmost respect and faith in this wonderful doctor; he is overly-cautious and a pleasure to know

Rude, rushed, no compassion

Pregnancy Loss

Does not sugar coat diagnosis, very appreciative of. Easily reachable and no question is stupid.