Dr. Burton Sanders Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Burton Sanders?

Professional & Personable

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr. Sanders is a professional and personable physician with one goal in mind - my health. I highly recommend Dr. Sanders.

This is a great practice!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Sanders and the whole staff are friendly and professional. They know what they are doing!

Caring

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Checkup

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Sanders for over 22 years now so he knows me pretty well and he is always ready for all my questions. He makes it easy to ask anything I'm concerned with and takes my concerns seriously. He provides me with valuable insight to my health issues and acts quickly to resolve them. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

Checkup

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Sanders for over 10 years. Dr Sanders and his staff are very professional and care about me as a patient and what medical issues I have going on. It feels good to know that when you go in for your appt. your doctor remembers exactly who you are. He and his staff make me feel like I am the most important person there. I have referred several people to his office.

Physical exam

Posted on August 30th, 2016

As always Dr.Saunders and his staff are so professional and treat every patient with the utmost respect. I love how each one makes you feel as though you are the only there for the day. I highly recommend him and have 4 members of our family as his patients.

Neighborhood Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Growing up in Nashville we had a neighborhood doctor (Dr. Duff) he was considered part of our family. This is how I feel about Dr. Sanders, he take time to listen, recommends other doctors, if a special concern needs to be address. Always ask's about my wife and family. He also has one of the greatest caring staff you will ever encounter . His follow-ups are spot on with lab results mailed to your home. Love to see those "Happy Faces"

No endless wait time!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Sanders listens to my concerns. The office is efficient. They get me in and out so I can get back to work. Someone always follows up within a couple of days.

Took the time needed

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Burton is warm, friendly, knowledgeable...and patient. He let me ask questions and took time to answer them. Highly recommend.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr. Sanders & his staff have been treating me for over 15 years...I can honestly say that they are the best Medical Team that I have ever had...I have had multiple live threatening issues & Dr. Sanders has always diagnosed & treated me appropriately & back to good health... I am in my late 60's & everyone says I am healthier than the average middle aged man...Dr. Sanders is staffed to minimize any waiting as with other Dr.'s I have been to. The insurance is always handled promptly & correctly...His knowledge of treating an issue is outstanding as his prescription analysis for individual patients.. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanders & Sterling Primary Care to anyone..

Mortgage Company

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Excellent service

Great doctor and staff

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Can't even imagine life without these people are,,professional,kind, caring.