Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burton Speiser
Dr. Burton Speiser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Speiser is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley and Phoenix Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Burton Speiser has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Burton Speiser has the following 6 expertise
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
Dr. Burton Speiser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Speiser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital
John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Paradise Valley Hospital
St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Burton Speiser in this video.
Dr. Burton Speiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.