Dr. Burton G Surick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burton G Surick?

My Surgeon

Dr . Surick. has done two minor procedures on me a biospy of my leg and colonoscopy. I am going to get a Endoscopy from him soon and he also will be perfomimg weight loss surgey on me in 2017. I trust him with my life. He's an awesome surgeon.He's very up forward and direct

Fantastic doctor!

Highly recommend Dr surik

I am a 42 year old female that had never had anesthesia or a procedure in any hospital. Terrified was an understatement. Dr Surik was so swift that I didn't have time to be scared. The staff at Beth Israel were AMAZING and I confess not being a top 5 ranked hospital I was nervous. Dr Surik and the team that handled my 2 procedures left no room for improvement. TOP NOTCH

I met with Dr. Burton G. Surick, concerning my recently diagnosed breast cancer. He was patient, answered my questions. I greatly appreciate his expertise with respect to breast cancer treatment and diagnosis.

Very knowledgeable, kind and patient surgeon

Had surgery with this surgeon, I must say the experience overall was excellent. Dr. Surick is calm and kind, very easy to communicate with, takes time to listen to patient concerns and questions.

Terrific doctor

Dr. Surick recently did two surguries on me. Both relatively minor procedures (if there really is such a thing). He took the time to explain what was involved and what I could expect in a clear and understandable way. Dr. Surick came recommended as having top quality skills as a surgeon which was clearly evident. And he has an excellent bedside manner. Support and nursing staff at Beth Israel was also terrific. I am a tough, experienced critic on medical care and I give Burt Surick the highest recommendation.

PROFESSIONALISM AND ACCURACY

I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. SURICK TO A FRIEND BASED ON HIS ACCURACY AND PROFESSIONALISM I HAVE FOUND DR. SURICK TO BE BOTH PATIENT. COMPASSIONATE AND ACCOMODATING.

Gold Standard

Burton Surick sets the gold standard for doctors, in my view. He did 4 procedures for me: 2 ERCP, a colonoscopy, and a full hernia repair.