Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burton A Waisbren Jr
Dr. Burton A Waisbren Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cape May Court House, NJ, with another office in Cape May Court House, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Waisbren is affiliated with Cape Regional Medical Center. Dr. Waisbren has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Burton A Waisbren Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 23
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Waisbren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Burton A Waisbren Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Burton A Waisbren Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape May Court House, NJ.