Great experience

Knowledgeable doctor and compassionate

Best experience of my life

I came to Dr. Al-Azzaw as a new patient and she was very compassionate and attentive to my concerns and needs. She even called me at home repeatedly to make sure everything was okay. Thanks to her expertise and kindness my problem was resolved. I am still a patient after three years, and I couldn't be happier. If anyone is looking for a genuine,caring, knowledgable, and compassionate doctor, she is the one for you. She will spend the time with you that it takes to resolve your issues, and you will always see her every time you come in. Her assistant is Always more than accomodating in getting you in as soon as possible or for any other problem you have. I Thank GOD for Dr. Al- Azzawi!

Worst experience ever

Went to this doctor for a referral to see a specialist after complications from spinal surgery. Had a hard time getting an appointment. Receptionist was EXTREMELY rude. Doctor wanted me to come back for multiple tests completely unrelated to the complaints I had, had no interest in seeing my films, and ultimately refused me service after waiting over a week to see her with severe pain and complications in my spinal hardware. Did not even give me the referral I came for so now I am stuck at square one, will have to go see a doctor who understands the dangers of complications from spinal surgery and knows how to address them. This one does NOT. Only interested in running up my insurance tab, no interest in the pain or serious problems I was having at all. A waste of time.

Good and trust worthy

Knowledgeable , great bedside manners , takes the time to explains , good listener

Thorough and knowledgeable doctor , answered all my questions , and explained every thing , took time to address all my concerns , So glad I found her.

RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO MY FAMILY MEMBERS

Bushra I Al-Azzawi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.