Dr. Bushra Fazili Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bushra Fazili?

Great experience

Posted on October 24th, 2017

From the moment I walked in I was greeted with knowledgeable and pleasant staff. I felt that my privacy was respected and the environment was clean and inviting. Dr. Fazili was professional and made me feel me comfortable. I chose not to be sedated and she and her staff coached me through the entire procedure. No one wants to have a colonoscopy, and this was my first one, I can honestly say that it went far better than I hoped. Not going to say that I am looking forward to my next colonoscopy but I am not dreading it. Kudos to everyone!

Still sick

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Indifferent to my suffering, wouldn't return phone calls, my experience was a complete failure

Posted on June 24th, 2010

-Had a colonoscopy and felt like I was in a cattle call... a number, not a person-Could hear everyone's conversations (while I waited) and was uncomfortable hearing about stuff that was either unprofessional or reflected a lack of privacy: the nurses complaining about other nurses and doctors (who apparently messy and disorganized) as well as the patients (as they revealed private information)-Inside the procedural room, DEFINITELY felt like a number. While this may be routine for the physicians and nursing staff, it is not for the patient. I suggest working on a more caring and gentle approach/bedside manner for everyone including this doctor.-The followup: Non-existant and especially critical when complications arose (which they did due to what I believe what "rough" treatment internally). Couldn't get it for two months despite making my concerns known. Had to to go GP to get issue taken care of and indeed, it was serious.-Appreciate that a doctor may be building her practice, but at this point, treating people like numbers and not providing important follow-up care is a my biggest complaint. (Note: During the initial visit, she took her time, BUT that was after waiting 45 minutes to get in.)

Posted on November 28th, 2017