Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bushra N Siddiqi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 29
I would not recommend. I saw Dr. Siddiqi for over a year. When I brought up health concerns she seemed irritated, brushed off my concerns and said I should have mentioned them when I made the appointment. I rarely have health concerns, however when I do I expect my doctor to listen. I felt very uncomfortable talking to Dr. Siddiqi, I am now with a doctor that listens and cares about my health.
I've been a patient of Dr. Siddiqi's for a couple of years now. She is beyond outstanding! She actually takes time when seeing you and cares about all aspects of your health, including physical and mental. She picks up on nonverbal clues better than any doctor I've ever been to. Wait times are very reasonable (never over 15 minutes) and the staff is great. Parking is free and plentiful.
27 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1991
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Bushra N Siddiqi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOsu Family Practice Worthington, 445 E Dublin Granville Rd Ste B, Worthington, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bushra N Siddiqi in this video.
Dr. Bushra N Siddiqi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worthington, OH.