Dr. Bushra N Siddiqi Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bushra N Siddiqi?

Review: Dr. Siddiqi

I liked Dr. Siddiqi's friendly manner, her listening to what I had to say, her thoroughness of examination, and her suggestions for the future. I would recommend her to a friend, yes.

Dr. Siddiqi is beyond a great doctor. She is understanding, caring and always listens to your concerns. She truly cares about her patients. I have been her patient for over 15 years. Today you are just a number to most Drs. but not Dr . Siddiqui. She is wonderful.

Changed Doctors

I would not recommend. I saw Dr. Siddiqi for over a year. When I brought up health concerns she seemed irritated, brushed off my concerns and said I should have mentioned them when I made the appointment. I rarely have health concerns, however when I do I expect my doctor to listen. I felt very uncomfortable talking to Dr. Siddiqi, I am now with a doctor that listens and cares about my health.

I've been a patient of Dr. Siddiqi's for a couple of years now. She is beyond outstanding! She actually takes time when seeing you and cares about all aspects of your health, including physical and mental. She picks up on nonverbal clues better than any doctor I've ever been to. Wait times are very reasonable (never over 15 minutes) and the staff is great. Parking is free and plentiful.

Not worth it

With the abundance of great doctors in the columbus, there's no need to waste your time with this one. No matter what problem you present with, she will diagnose you with depression.

Finding a new doctor fast

As soon as I can find a new physician, I will not be returning to this practice. Constant miscommunication between office staff, nurses and doctors. Lost records, wrong messages left on my voicemail, doctor won't listen to problems.

I think she is very knowlegable patient and professional I find her easy to talk to

The wait time to see this doctor is usually 45 minutes, which I find ridiculous. I've also been diagnosed with a manageable condition for the past 10 years, and most other doctors just run one test a year. She wanted to test every 4 months, which I could no longer afford. She also tends to brush off concerns as if you have no idea what you're talking about, so her bedside manner could use some work. I decided not to keep seeing this doctor due to my continued bad experiences.

Very compassionate person with a high degree of professionalism.

saved our lives

She got us on track with our health