Dr. Buvana Reddy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Buvana Reddy?

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I hadn't visited Dr. Reddy for two years, but as soon as she walked in, she remembered me and whatever problems I had. She is very thorough at explaining what tests she had to do on me. While she was doing a procedure, she kept asking if I was okay, and she made sure I was comfortable.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Reddy and her staff were very professional and explained everything thoroughly. While doing a procedure she prepared me for everything that I would be feeling and continuously asked if I was comfortable or had any questions. A truly confident and pleasant experience.

Horrible experience

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Reddy was unfriendly, condescending and completely rude. I will be contacting the clinic to file a formal complaint.

Posted on April 25th, 2017