Dr. Byong Ahn Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Byong Ahn?

rate 5

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Dr. Ahn was the only doctor who ever helped get me on the correct med combo. Thank you Dr, all the best on your retirement. .. I am much better now because of you.

Bad News

Posted on May 31st, 2014

I never met Dr. Ahn because I cancelled my appointment before getting the chance. A social worker (counselor) in his office, Tom Williams, lost his notes from our first meeting, so our second session was awkward and unproductive. There wasn't a third. I felt disrespected. I also think that two months is far too long to wait for an appointment to get anti-depressants. His office receptionist staff is friendly and capable. Maybe they should do the counseling and prescribe the meds.

professional office

Posted on August 11th, 2012

KICK-BACK KING

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I would never recommend Dr. Ahn to anyone. After waiting almost an hour to spend only twenty minutes with him, I was diagnosed bi-polar and given three different prescriptions. He did no testing of any kind, didn't look at my previous medical records or barely even listen to me. (I was depressed due to a recent death in the family.) The office staff was rude and incapable of doing their job efficiently.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

this man is a complete jerk.. i have been going to him for 2 years now and when my medication was stolen i called to talk with him about it and he totally made me feel like some drug addict just trying to get drugs... when i dont even want to take the drugs in the first place.... i asked him if their were any vitamins or supplements i could take instead to help me and he said he didnt know anything about that stuff.... the staff is amazing though they are all so sweet and caring.. i dont know what this guys problem is but he def does NOT care about his patients

Posted on October 7th, 2017