Dr. Byron T Beasley Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Byron T Beasley?

After a short wait, ..

After a short wait, Dr. Beasley came into the examination room, asked me to get onto the table and listened to my heart and lungs. He said everything sounded normal. We talked a little about how my pancreatitis episode had stirred up my a fib, and he said that he would like to see me again in about a month.

I was called to the ..

I was called to the exam room quickly. Everyone was pleasant and courteous.

Dr. Beasley is very ..

Dr. Beasley is very professional and does a good job.

I am very pleased to..

I am very pleased to have Dr. Beasley as my cardiologist. He listened to my concerns answered my questions, and explained why he felt I should continue to follow my course of medication. He made it very easy for me to understand what I needed to do any why. Thank you Dr. Beasley

The staff and facili..

The staff and facility at Franklin General are always pleasant. I was not expecting to see Dr. Beasley, but was okay. I have a lot of confidence in his opinion and ability. Overall I was very satisfied with my appointment.

Dr. Beasley took the necessary time for the exam and review of current medications. He determined that no additional tests were needed at this time and that I should continue with my current medications. I thought that Dr. Beasley was very thorough and I was very satisfied with my annual appointment with him. I am thankful to be under his care. He is a true professional!

Pleasing Care

I had my routine cardiac check. All my care has been with Mercy's Cardiac Center. It has been great. On this last visit, TC took extra time with me and I appreciated that so very much. I have always been very pleased with the care received. Thank you!

Very Happy

I had x-rays, went well, I was taken back directly after x-rays, before the appointment time that was 1/2 hour after my x-rays. I was very happy to be done even before my scheduled appointment.

Pleasant Visit

My experience was very good. My family doctor had found something in the stress test results that he felt should be seen by a specialist, and he referred me to Dr. Beasley. Dr. Beasley and I were there at the appointment time. His assistant collected pertinent info, Dr. Beasley examined me thoroughly, and then evaluated the stress test results. He concluded that what my family doctor had observed was an artifact of the test, and would have no impact on my health. There was no need for a followup visit or further tests. I felt that Dr. Beasley did a thorough job, I appreciated his expertise and his approach. He was friendly, the visit was very pleasant. I would strongly recommend him if you need his expertise.

Great Care

I appreciated the fact that I could see Dr. Beasley in Charles City and not drive to Mason City. The Charles City facility Is easy to access and everything was on time. Dr. Beasley is easy to talk to and takes great care in checking my records and seeing to my problem.

Professional

I met with Dr. Beasley at Franklin General Hospital in Hampton to get his opinion about whether a heart problem might have contributed to a recent fall I took in my home. I think I lost consciousness for a brief time which resulted in the fall. Dr. Beasley was professional, efficient, and effective. He suggested a 24 hour heart monitor with a followup to analyze the results. i'm a satisfied patient.

Very Good

I have seen Dr. Beasley for over 30 years and have always had very good medical service. I am not sure of the date that I saw him last - I think in Nov. We always get in right away and always have a pleasant nurse there too. The Heart Center is a very good health department.

Dr. Byron T Beasley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason City, IA.