Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Byron C Calhoun has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Byron C Calhoun has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Byron C Calhoun is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I don't care much for Byron Calhoun. I don't know if I would actually consider him a Doctor. When I lost all my anmotic fluid when I was pregnant it was like he was using her a an experiment to see what would happen. He just lift her alone and was going to wait until she got stressed before he was going to take her. Then when she was born her lungs where to small for her body because without the anmotic fluid the lungs stop devloping (we was never told that until after she was born by other Doctors). We only got to spend 5 days with our baby girl and one Doctor told us if she was took early she would have probaly made it. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.
35 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Byron C Calhoun accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Virginia University Physicians Of Charleston, 830 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 304, Charleston, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Byron C Calhoun in this video.
Dr. Byron C Calhoun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.