Dr. Byron Cotton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Byron Cotton?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

NPA Woodson is great with my daughter.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2016

He is very professional and really have my kids attention when they are at the doctor. They are not scared when they know they are going to see Dr. Cotton.

Caring mom

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr.Cotton is a excellent physician my son has been going to him for 15 years and my daughter has been going for 7 years and I tell ya this great man has helped me out a lot a son that was Born a premature baby and a daughter with a developmental delay he has helped us a whole lot and I appreciate it so I will give him all Born a premature baby and a daughter now with a developmental delay he has helped us a whole lot and I appreciate it so I will give him all team 10's. And if your child is feeling bad they will give u a same day appointment.... GREAT STAFF KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I am really happy with this office. My kids like the staff

Unprofessional

Posted on March 10th, 2014

My children were patients for 9 months and I NEVER had a problem until today with the new nurse practitioner who accused me of abusing my child because she saw old marks on him. Then Dr Cotton came in accusing me when I told him that he plays a lot with his big brother. I was very hurt by the fact of me wanting to know what the marks on my child was and in turn getting reported to DFACS!!!!

Excellent all the way around. Love Dr. Cotton

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Cotton and his staff are very professional and friendly. I can always get a same day appointment for my daughter when she is sick. He takes the time necessary to evaluate her and she loves the nurses too. I recommend him to all my friends. and they have evening appointments during the week and they are open on Saturdays.

The Best Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2010

He cares about the children and remembers their names and advises them on numerous things including good manners.

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I loved that Dr. Cotton answered all of our questions and cared so much. Dr. Cotton has excellent bedside manner. For my newborn child, its very important to have a doctor with such great qualities and who you can trust. The staff is also very professional and courteous.

Evelyn Dunn

Posted on September 4th, 2009

I have four children from 5 to 25. I have enjoyed each of their doctors. I will say Dr. Cotton has been the best one to date. I really enjoy going to his office that is filled with great staff as well .

Caring

Posted on May 21st, 2008

I have found Dr. Cotton to be the best doctor for my children. My daughter developed a very bad cold after she came home from the hospital and I called the doctor that my other children have been seeing for the last 10 years and explained that my daughter had noot yet been added on my insurance, howver she's very sick can I bring her in and when the insurance people send over the information you can charge it then. My doctor of 10 years told me that I had to pay cash/check then. Needless to say I was very upset. I called my sister and she recommended her children's doctor (Dr. Byron Cotton). He stated that his first concern was the child and he would take care of the payment issues later. Needless to say, my daughter is now 2 and have been going to him every since. I also changed my 4 other kids to him as well. Not to mention now all of my friends, cousins, and neices now take their children and WE are all very pleased.

Posted on April 29th, 2008

Dr. Cotton has a great interaction style with kids and their parents --he has handled my teenager particularly effectively, and is patient and attentive in answering questions. His staff are all charming but don't always follow-up in a timely manner on referrals unless prompted to do so.

THE BEST DOC MY KIDS HAVE EVER HAD!

Posted on January 29th, 2008

Dr.Cotton is a excellent Doctor and his staff is wonderful!