Dr. Byron Dunaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Byron Dunaway?

wonderful doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2017

He removed a rod from my husband leg that was put in there in Carolina medical center in 1990. Know one else would remove it even with begging doctor in hickory. He had to do a emergency surgery before my husbands on a mans hand chainsaw cut his fingers off but still after that he was in surgery till 1;00 the next morning with my husband. He is God sent very nice man very laid back professional caring. You can just tell he loves his job and his patients. If I could give him more stars I would my husband suffered for years with his leg before coming down to Statesville I will never return to the doctors in Hickory for anything. My husband has a lot of arthtis and gout he is seeing Dr Dunway for that now maybe going to get double hip replaced to remove hardware from 1990 accident but I trust him fully.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Dunaway and staff are very caring and knowledgable of what they do. I had both hands operated on 2weeks apart. No complications on surgery and excellent on follow-up.

one time patient visit

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I saw Dr. Dunaway through a referral from my MD. The office staff were professional and on time. Dr Dunaway diagnosed my long time condition instantly, describing the symptoms. He treated the condition and all questions were answered and options offered. He was honest and helpful. My husband will now go see him with confidence, for an injury he has.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient since 1998. Never had a problem. Discussions during visit were in depth and all questions answered. All treatments were top notch. Dr. dunaway will be my orthopedic doctor from now on.

Vice President

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr. Dunaway and his team was great in every way. They treated me with care and recognize me when i arrive and quiz me about new meds. my surgery went great and my recovery has been great.

Compassionate and caring physician

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Needs To Be More Honest

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr Dunaway needs to let you know what is the problem instead of hiding information to cover up his carelessness I was not impressed with his answers to my questions

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Physicians are NOT as good as "THEIR" webpage paints the picture! Ask questions! LISTEN to what you hear! It is YOUR future!

my surgeries

Posted on January 27th, 2008

total shoulder replacement, 1999 total rt. knee replacement,2006 total left knee replacement,2007 had wonderful recouveries each time

Posted on June 28th, 2017