Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron Gatlin
Dr. Byron Gatlin, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Wenatchee, WA, with another office in Wenatchee, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gatlin is affiliated with Central Washington Medical Center, Wenatchee Valley Hospital and Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gatlin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Byron Gatlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Byron Gatlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.