Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Byron D Gatlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Byron D Gatlin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Byron D Gatlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Highly Experienced OB Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron D Gatlin - Posted on March 26th, 2018
This is my third pregnancy with Dr. Gatlin. He was the doc on-call during my first pregnancy and took me into emergency surgery for a C-section when my baby wasn't handling labor well. He is straight forward and to the point but in a kind and caring way. I like him because I know he knows what he is doing and I feel that I can trust him. If you want a soft and maternal bedside manner I would go with a midwife, but he is in no way unprofessional and I have never felt neglected or that he did not take his time with me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron D Gatlin - Posted on January 23rd, 2017
I saw Dr Gatlin for both of my pregnancies he was wonderful. I had long labors with both and he was there every step of the way. Both deliveries had complications and he did not stress me out he knew exactly what to do and got it done. I would definitely see him if I have another baby. I also see him for all other genealogical issues.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron D Gatlin - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
Dr.Gatlin has been supervising me during my first pregnancy and we're on the home stretch, only 3 more weeks to go. Everything has gone routinely thus far and I've had zero issues with him. I prefer someone straight forward and to the point. He ALWAYS asks if we have any questions and will take the time to answer them but at the same time he's not going to get all buddy buddy and baby you. Which is how I prefer to be treated, but I can see how some women would prefer a little more interaction. I like my super fast in and out appointments and his nurse Tuleah is fantastic!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron D Gatlin - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Madigan Healthcare System
Dr. Byron D Gatlin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBYRON D GATLIN MD, 933 Red Apple Rd, Wenatchee, WA
Dr. Byron D Gatlin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.