Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron Brown
Dr. Byron Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, North Central Surgical Center Llp and Mary Shiels Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Byron Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor University Medical Center
North Central Surgical Center Llp
Mary Shiels Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Valley View Surgery Center
Texas Health Dallas
51 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Byron Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Byron Brown in this video.
Dr. Byron Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.