Dr. Byron E Perkins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Byron E Perkins?

Impossible to contact

They do not answer their phone ever!! they will call back in 2 business days maybe, Impossible to get a same day or next day appointment for injuries or health. Dropped them for another more responsive Doctor and clinic.

Increased mobility and freedom from pain!

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Perkins for shoulder pain and leg pain respectively. His treatments have increased mobility and given us freedom from pain from the very first visit. I highly recommend Dr. Perkins and cornerstone clinic for people experiencing pain.

Nice, but too good to be true

Dr. Perkins was personable and nice. However, I knew something was wrong when he claimed that a single session of myofacial release would cure my ongoing muscle injury/pain. I was also suspicious when he did not address the problem area, but instead worked on ALL of my muscles, appearing to follow some generalized all-purpose recipe. I experienced absolutely no improvement. I did go to another provider who practices myofacial release, and he put together a 6-wk 2x/wk plan, and I have had some improvement. Nothing magical, but more of a gradual and realistic progress.

Back & Muscle issues as well as other health care

Great service, understanding, listens, patient, flexible. I was in a dark, bad, painful place and even with my stubornness they where there to help. I now have my life back and with management can function in life. I recommend Dr. Perkins and his team without doubt. Thanks

Amazing

He was kind. Listened to me. Spent an hour with me. And best of all FIXED me. I was so afraid of being one of those people that lives in pain meds. He adjusted my fascia and life returned to normal!! He has healing hands.