Have you seen Dr. Byron D Poindexter?

I had a face lift and still have sagging around the mouth. He did an upper eyelid sugery and after six months I have ptsois in one eye and the other eye doesn't have a fold. I am going to have revision upper eyelid surgery by a dr specializes in revision eyelid surgery. I would not recommend the doctor

I am three weeks out..

I am three weeks out from surgery and happy with where I am so far. Still hoping/waiting for scars to flatten, but I do look refreshed, not done, which is exactly what I wanted.

always positive expe..

always positive experiences staff is very friendly and helpful ask how I'm feeling very good overall

I had a tighten eye ..

I had a tighten eye lid surgery a one year. Dr. Poindexter not only did wonderful job, but also kind, patient, and care after surgery. He makes me feel confident and young again. I strongly recommend anyone who is consider a cosmetic surgery, choose Dr. Poindexter and his whole team.

Inner and outer thigh liposuction and upper arm liposuction with Dr. Poindexter

Dr. Poindexter liposuctioned my inner and outer thighs and my upper arms. The results are fabulous! My inner and outer thighs had stubborn areas of fat that I absolutely hated, including saddlebags on my outer thighs and uneven pockets of fat on my inner thighs. After the liposuction, I was so happy with how smooth, even and slim the contours are, while still maintaining a feminine shape and curve. Dr. Poindexter is a gifted sculptor! My upper arms look fantastic, really streamlined and slender. I’d gained weight after a stressful time, and extra weight always goes to my lower body. I hadn’t been working out either and the chubbiness on my upper arms was brand new and completely unwelcome. Dr. Poindexter gave me my body back! He is such a skilled surgeon, a kind and understanding person and a great listener. I trust him unconditionally and that isn’t something I say casually or lightly. He’s easy to talk to and takes the time to explain everything and to answer all your questions. Go see him!!

He is very busy so you must remember to ask him your questions otherwise you may get staff that give you different answers than the next staff person. Dr. Poindexter is very talented and would go to him again. I had full tummy tuck and lipo. There is just not enough of him to go around to please everyone.

Dr. Byron D Poindexter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.

Dr. Byron D Poindexter Is this you?