Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron Schoettle
Dr. Byron Schoettle, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Schoettle is affiliated with University Medical Center - Lubbock and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Byron Schoettle has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 2 of 2
He should be honest when he has no experience in a particular area. We all understand nobody can specialize in everything, but rather than send my husband home to die, he should have admitted my spouse should seek treatment elsewhere. It caused us unnecessary and extreme grief. Instead, we sought treatment with a competitor, and my husband is hopeful and doing well. LIFE IS GOOD. My concern is that others will trust his words to be true and final, AND ACTUALLY GO HOME TO DIE.
Dr. Schoettle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center - Lubbock
University Medical Center
29 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Byron Schoettle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Byron Schoettle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.