Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eze D Uche
Dr. Eze D Uche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL, with other offices in The Villages, FL and Leesburg, FL . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Uche is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Uche has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eze D Uche has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eze D Uche has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Uche is also a Pharmacologist which makes him an even better doctor when he evaluates and treats you. He is thorough and insists on nothing but the best for his patients. He thinks out of the box and will make referrals to other doctors when necessary without hesitation. He saved my life and at the age of 45 that really means something.
Dr Uche has a wonderful team. He is a fantastic cardiologist and a fantastic doctor and is willing to think outside the box. If he had not done so earlier this year it may have delayed treatment for another condition that l had with dire consequences. He made sure l was referred to the appropriate doctors for follow up care and when l had to reschedule my appointments to see him due to conflicts with the other consultants it was never any bother for the receptionist to do so. They took away all the stress and worry. What a great team.
I really like this doctor. He is very knowlegeble, caring, friendly and funny. I would recommend him to all my friends.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Uche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Eze D Uche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eze D Uche in this video.
Dr. Eze D Uche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.