- 28 years of experience
- Speaks English
- College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System
- 11 comments
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rinly Ruiz Gecosala has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 24
I've been seeing Dr. G for about 5 years. We have developed a good rapport over the years. I love his openness and our occasional talks. If Dr G hadn't started his exercise program, I would still be overweight today. I love the staff, and the personal cozy atmosphere in his busy office. They all have became like a family to me and will and do recommend Dr G to those looking for a Doc in his area. Thanks to all of you for being there for me.!
I went in to see him with my elderly cousin and her husband, both needing to be diagnosed by a "SPECIALIST". Our visit was to request for a referral. He immediately yelled at me and took me by my arm and pushed me out the room without even asking why we were there, what were our concerns...nothing!!! All he did is give more prescriptions. I didn't know what was said or asked because he had taken me out. The "office manager" took me aside and asked what I needed and then proceeded to give me a referral for the specialist, this was while my cousin and her husband were still in the room with the doctor. I have a question, why was this person (Gecosala) allowed to continue on as a doctor to the community while he treated others with such disrespect?
Dr. Gecosala was my PCP for over 5 years. I called today to make an appointment and could not get an answer. I called again later and the number had been disconnected. So i went to the office and there was a sign on the door saying that the clinic is permanetly closed. The sign suggests calling the insurance company to get another PCP and medical records will be available. Did he die? Did he retire? What happened? I think it is pretty low that no one was told about this ahead of time. During the time i was his patient, he yelled at me on numerous occasions, yelled in the room about other patients, and treated me like a disgrace to this world because i was over weight. I continued being his patient because i did not want to get another PCP and there was time that he would be nice.
28 Years Experience
College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Rinly Ruiz Gecosala accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4099 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Rinly Ruiz Gecosala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.