Dr. Rinly Ruiz Gecosala Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rinly Ruiz Gecosala?

Great

I've been seeing Dr. G for about 5 years. We have developed a good rapport over the years. I love his openness and our occasional talks. If Dr G hadn't started his exercise program, I would still be overweight today. I love the staff, and the personal cozy atmosphere in his busy office. They all have became like a family to me and will and do recommend Dr G to those looking for a Doc in his area. Thanks to all of you for being there for me.!

I went in to see him with my elderly cousin and her husband, both needing to be diagnosed by a "SPECIALIST". Our visit was to request for a referral. He immediately yelled at me and took me by my arm and pushed me out the room without even asking why we were there, what were our concerns...nothing!!! All he did is give more prescriptions. I didn't know what was said or asked because he had taken me out. The "office manager" took me aside and asked what I needed and then proceeded to give me a referral for the specialist, this was while my cousin and her husband were still in the room with the doctor. I have a question, why was this person (Gecosala) allowed to continue on as a doctor to the community while he treated others with such disrespect?

Great Doctor

Office is CLOSED

Dr. Gecosala was my PCP for over 5 years. I called today to make an appointment and could not get an answer. I called again later and the number had been disconnected. So i went to the office and there was a sign on the door saying that the clinic is permanetly closed. The sign suggests calling the insurance company to get another PCP and medical records will be available. Did he die? Did he retire? What happened? I think it is pretty low that no one was told about this ahead of time. During the time i was his patient, he yelled at me on numerous occasions, yelled in the room about other patients, and treated me like a disgrace to this world because i was over weight. I continued being his patient because i did not want to get another PCP and there was time that he would be nice.

Feels like the office only cares about getting patients in and out for the money.

He is ok, but try to get your records transfered....

We left his practice due to an out of state move, I have requested a records transfer 2 times myself and my doctor has requested them as well, NO LUCK!!! He never had to ask me for my payment twice so why the issues with getting my records. Knowing this if I were ever to move back to Tucson I would look elsewhere for care. He was an ok doctor, like to write a lot of RX for stuff, maybe more then what he should have, but he was a ok guy, treated me with respect.

GET A NEW DOCTOR ASAP

This doctor is a piece of CRAP that does NOT care about his patients. He has the worst temper I have ever see. He like to embarrass his patient in front of everyone. He is unprofessional and tell everyone your business. if this Doctor is treating you I would get a new one ASAP. It's only a matter of time before your his next victim. Remember one of his patients died under his care!!!! Look it up on the Arizona Medical Board website

Drug abuse

I don't know the Dr. But I do know that he has a sibling addicted to pain pills. My concern is why is my sister recieving over hundred pills a month. She runs out in two wks. She looking for more. Or uses her husband pills that he has him on also. When he has no big illness to also be recieving large quanity. My sister is gonna OD. she takes more then she should. Takes them intro nasal. Something has to give! Our family. My mom, is concerned she will die!! Please help

Worst doctor ever

Dr. Gecosala is the most unprofessional, rude, dehumanizing doctor! He leaves the door open during the appointment and interogates you like the fbi and doesn't care about your concers.

Weird doctor

I had a similar experience; He flipped out on me because I lost my referral and asked for another one. Then he said I didnt respect his medical opinion, just because I didnt go right away (because I lost my referral). He came into the room three times just to pick a fight completely unrelated to why I came in. When I finally said that I disagree with him told me to find another doctor, all with a weird smile on his face. I dont know this doctor is a hit and miss I think hes bipolar clinically. I had him for three years and one day out of the blue he yells at me and tells me to get out of his office. Sometimes hes good through so good luck if you choose him.

horrible bedside manner

I have a beat up spine that causes me a great deal of discomfort. Dr. Gecosala discharged me for calling him "bud" when responding to how I was doing. "Doin' alright bud, How are you today?" was what I said. He wigged out on me pointing and saying "I am not your Bud I am your Dr. and don't you forget that"..hey fine. Its a loose term i use for everybody. Nothing personal..Thought it was okay to be comfortable and at ease with my doctor. So, then I asked him to go over my labs with me. "youre fine" he said and walked out. Well, my glucose was 109 witch is 10 pts out of range which tops out at 99.so i asked the nurse to have him come back in so he could talk to me. This he says is badgering. Thx for putting me at ease there DOC..anyway he is rude, uncaring without personality and padded my records with half truths. Because of this I have been unable to get a dr. to continue my pain management. I have had to stop physical therapy because of the pain and now cant do even the simplest of things a father is supposed to do with his 6 yr. old son. I am a single fulltime dad and have lost the quality of life i once had. THX DOCTOR GECOSALA for(not)the time and caring enough to take that extra 5 minutes to answer my questions.I deserve to know about "my" health.