Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol L Keene has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Over the last 2 years I have been having some serious health issues that no one can figure out. I have been in a great deal of pain all over and Dr Keene was so gentle and thoughtful each time that she checked me unlike some of the male Drs that shoved rods up my urethra with no warning or prepping and left me bleeding and in worse pain. This same Dr recommended surgery and Dr Keene didn't feel it was necessary or the correct diagnosis and she was right!! I underwent a surgery that I didn't need and came out worse than when I went in! Dr Keene not only listens but she HEARS me! Dr Keene addresses every issue that I have and prescribed the care that she felt was the best for each problem. I have had multiple OB/GYN Doctors and no one has been as gentle during the examination as she was. Unlike the male Drs who put in those clamps and cranked them as far open as they would go or until I yelled for them to stop! I never went back to him after that! I only wish that I could have found her years ago!! ð¯ð
Dr. Keene was my OB/GYN for both of my children. She was excellent in her attention to detail and personalizing her care to me. She went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced with any Doctor. I was a very young mother with my first child and she never tried me like a child, unlike some of the Pediatricians in our area. I had 2 complicated pregnancies and received the best possible outcomes both times, two beautiful healthy babies. They are 15 and 10 years old now. If you are looking for the best OB/GYN in the Roanoke Valley, here she is. I only wish she was a General Practice Doctore now that baby days are over :)
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Carol L Keene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians to Women, 21 Highland Ave SE Ste 200, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Carol L Keene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.