Dr. Cadence A Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cadence A Kim?

Excellent Urologist

Dr. Kim has been my urologist since 2004. She is warm, caring and explains a patient's situation thoroughly. You will never feel rushed.

Would not recommend, lacking bedside manner

Dr. Kim saw my elderly mother for blood in her urine, scoped her and ran some tests. I cancelled the follow up appointment due to a work issue and indicated that I would reschedule. I then received a LETTER in the mail stating that perhaps due to mother's age, we weren't returning and that she had cancer. A letter - how heartless is that?

Loooog wait

My appointment was 10:45, I was told to come early as I am a new patient. I came in at 10. I heard someone say the doctor had come in late. At 12:15i asked how much longer and was told I was next. I was taken into an exam room and waited another 30 minutes after which time I just left without being seen. Over two hours is too much.

This dr. Knows her craft she loves her job , not just in it for tje money

Competent Urologist with excellent bedside manner

Dr Kim has been my Urologist for a little more than a decade. I return because I have confidence in her ability to treat me. She is very knowledgeable, with a gentle manner which always seems to elicit more information than I knew I had. She takes in everything in a matter-of-fact fashion that makes me feel confident in her ability to treat me objectively based upon the evidence before her. I would definitely recommend Dr Kim to anyone looking for a competent Urologist. She is also TG-friendly.

very professional, ease of appointments

Dr. Cadence A Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.