3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

I do not have the best pregnancies. I suffer from severe Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG or Hyperemesis for short). In the three pregnancies I've expereinced. I've required home care for a continuous Zofran pump, hospital stays, home IV hydration, and central lines. She follows me very closely and listens to concerns. She includes me in the care plan for my health. In one pregnancy I did have a blood stream infection and a clot in my arm and she was phenomenal. She listened to my beginning warning signs and took action immediately. She explained everything very clearly to my family to make sure everyone understood what was happening. After delivery, I began to bleed into my abdomen. After experiencing some symptoms and relaying them to her, she once again was able to act immediately. She and her staff are amazing. There's a reason I'm crazy enough to keep getting pregnant... she keeps me strong!💪🏻

Ignored after failed surgeries

While I think Dr. Linn is a knowledgeable doctor, and came off very nice during our initial visits, her lack of communication after 2 surgeries is unacceptable. Twice, I had complications following a d&c and only wanted to be able to speak with the doctor to understand what happened. After she promised my bf she would call me post op, and repeated requests for a phone call through her office, I was completely ignored. Eventually, I found another wonderful obgyn who completed the surgery with no issues.

Great OB/GYN

I had visited 3 different OBGYN doctors in 4 years and now I will always stick with Dr. Linn. She is the most compassionate, down to earth, knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. The first time I saw her I was going through a miscarriage and her compassion was overwhelming to me. She sat in that room and talked to me like she was my mom, my best friend. And now I'm 20 weeks pregnant and Dr. Linn has been amazing throughout my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome OBGYN!

Dr. Cady L Linn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.