Dr. Cagri G Besirli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cagri G Besirli?

Dr. Besirli is amazing

I feel very lucky to have been treated by Dr. Cagri Besirli. He is fantastic and I highly recommend him. I can assure you that Dr. Besirli will be my first choice if any family member of ours ever has a need for an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

Retina Repaired

I feel so fortunate to have been seen by Dr. Cagri Besirli to diagnose and repair the blurred vision in my right eye. I am so thankful that he is so gifted and was available to me when I needed his help. I had been seen by several other eye doctors and they had not discovered the holes and tears in my retina. Dr. Besirli told me what he found to be the problem and fit me into his schedule that day and made laser repairs. My eyesight is now restored and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Cagri Besirli. Dr. Besirli is a very kind man and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a retina specialist.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.