Dr. Caitlin J Gustafson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caitlin J Gustafson?

Awesome doctor

It's been about 4 years' back, but I saw Dr. Gustafson for a physical (and other issues) at a low-cost/no-cost clinic. My recollection is that she was smart, kind, and compassionate. I would recommend that paying clients see her, too, as part of her private practice.

A Healthy Lady

Dr. Gustafson is one of the finest MD's both my husband and myself have ever gone to. She is incredibly smart, she patiently spends whatever amount of time you need from her, she explains things, often does telephone or email follow-up, and did I say she's smart? She calls you by your first name, always preceded by "Miss" or "Mr.," is kind, helpful and just the perfect MD.

Type 2 Diabetes