Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caleb S Hernandez DO
Dr. Caleb S Hernandez, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arvada, CO. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Brighton Community Emergency Physicians. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Caleb S Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Caleb S Hernandez has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
great er md! thorough, focused, engaging, explained diagnosis and care plan very well, answered all my questions..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caleb S Hernandez - Posted on January 28th, 2017
The good doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caleb S Hernandez - Posted on December 12th, 2013
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Caleb S Hernandez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Caleb S Hernandez's office for more information.
9505 Ralston Rd Arvada, CO : (303) 498-1999
Locations & DirectionsUC HEALTH EMERGENCY ROOM, 9505 Ralston Rd, Arvada, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Caleb S Hernandez, DO - Emergency Medicine in Arvada, CO, in this video.
Dr. Caleb S Hernandez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arvada, CO.