Dr. Caleb R Lippman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caleb R Lippman?

Good Dr. Poor surgeon

I started seeing dr Lippman in 2014, I had several problems with my lumbar spine. While he is very detailed and goes through all of the problems, symptoms with you. He does not go through all of the what could happen if you have surgery. I feel he is trying to keep up with the latest methods instead of really thinking about the patient. I ended up with nerve damage to my leg due to my surgery. Dr. Lippman was very sorry and tried to figure out why it happened, But never found anything. I feel it is due to his wanting to use the most up to date method, instead of doing what is best for the patient. Please, PLease, Please do your research before you commit to any type of surgery. I also saw Dr. Lippman in Oak Lawn, IL.

Great doctor