- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Callista C Morris DO
Dr. Callista C Morris, DO is a doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Danville, PA and Danville, PA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Callista C Morris has 3 locations
Dr. Callista C Morris has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Callista C Morris has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Callista C Morris Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Callista C Morris
Dr. Morris graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011. She works in Cincinnati, OH and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center.