Calvin Blount Is this you?

Have you seen Calvin Blount?

Be Seen by a Doc that Actually Cares About His Patients

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Doctor Blount is wonderful! I've been a patient of his for over 3 years and he has been a great help to me with my illnesses. He offers great care and advice, he's super caring and supportive as well as smart. This combo is hard to find. I highly recommend going to him.

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 16th, 2015

A great doctor. His PA, Ann Marshall and staff are great as well. They all really seem to care about you.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Dr Blount and his staff were very professional and kind and listened to my concerns. I am normally very nervous in doctors offices but felt at ease.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

The office worker was rude. The doctor and other staff were nonprofessional.

Very RUDE STAFF esp THe RECEPTIONIST HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Worst exp Ever!! STAY AWAY!! CAlled to make an apt for a skin condition. The receptionist told me I could not make an appt because i was seeking pain medication! I was shocked I told Her ACTUALLY im not in any pain at all I just needed an antibiotic!WOW I guess if u have any skin irritaions YOU R A DRUG ADDICT!What is wrong with these people?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Spends time with you and listens to your proplems. Great overall experience.

Rude staff

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Staff was rude, didnt return calls, not sure if they are overworked and cant handle it all...if thats the case...hire more staff doctor. Doctor seems in a hurry with you. Especially my first visit trying to fill him in on my issues. Went there about 3 times until i was fed up and found a new doctor that cares about people and helping them and listening.

Fine with me

Posted on July 12th, 2011

I used him for a physical and my PSA scores were not too high but higher than the previous year.He explained that the type of test makes a difference and said my prostate felt OK but did forward me to a specialist.He is as good as our previous doctor and his staff is very pleasant.My wife and I don't hesitate to use him as a primary care physician.

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Expanded his practice inefficiently and let his long-time patients fall through the cracks. Too many different admins, PA's and other staff coming and going, making it impossible to keep and establish a consistent relationship with anyone. If you want to feel like a stranger each time you call or go in for an appointment this is the doctor's office for you.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Great doctors office. Everyone there has been great to me

Excelent

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Dr. Blount is above excelent. He is the best in his field in all areas.

All About Money

Posted on January 13th, 2011

This was a new doctor's office for me and I got sick and was prescribed an antibiotic. Because the wait was so long & they were overbooked, I was running late for another appointment so I told them I would pay my co-payment next visit. The receptionist (different from initial visit) jumped up out of her chair, headed towards the door back to the examining rooms & said that they would have to put a "freeze" on my antiobiotic. I was referred to them by my former physician who moved her practice in whom I was in excellent standing with financially. It was a very small co-payment but now they've lost my business due to their lack of 'patient/doctor trust' and lack of concern for my health. They never returned my call except to try to re-schedule me in, never asked if I got my prescription..finally got a bill in the mail...that was it!