Dr. Calvin R Dyer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Calvin R Dyer?

J. Fearns surgical experience

Had a very good experience with Dr Dyer! Just had my surgery yesterday. Recovery seems to be going well. He is very personable and friendly. Very easy to talk to. He explained everything very clearly and put any worries at ease. I will recommend him to anybody that needs orthopaedic care. He will be my doctor for sure!

TOA - Dr. Dyer

This was not my first visit but every time Dr. Dyer was able to diagnose my issue a give me alternative treatments and explain them clearly to me. Very satisfied with service at his office.

Dr.Dyer is an amazing doctor! He is a wonderful human being , he takes the time to listen to you and find out what your problem is and does everything in his power to make you feel better and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He is very personal with his patients and makes you feel as if you are the only patient he is caring for . He is also very informative and will take the time to make sure you understand what is going on with you. He is also wonderful to work with in the operating room! I send all my friends and family to him and even people I don't know I tell them to go see doctor Dyer ! He is just an all around wonderful care giver! Thank you doctor Dyer for being the great doctor you are!

Grateful

My doctor moved away and I was sent to Dr. Dyer. He's very nice, I understand what's going on. When my dad was ready to get help for his shoulder I jumped in with my two sense were to go. My dad is doing good which means a lot. I've been to Skyline, and Hendersonville office very nice staff.

Really good surgern! Fixed both my knees and my left shoulder!

Unbelievable experience!!

Treated with assumptions that are totally false. Humiliated me in front of someone who looked uncomfortable to be at his side and my husband. Did not listen. His bedside manner could lead to someone wanting to give up on life totally. He was combative, rude, even resorted to name calling--seemed to take enjoyment out of mortifying person who was seeking help. Don't waste your time or money. I went in looking for a way to improve my quality of life and left feeling like the scum of the earth.

Decent surgeon...so so human being.

I had a total right shoulder replacement six weeks ago. After having only met Dr Dyer one time prior to surgery, I relied on credentials for my basis of having him perform the replacement. As a surgeon, I feel he did no better or worse than any other orthopedic surgeon. As a human being I found him to be rude, assuming and arrogant. The fact that I am overweight seemed to be something he needed to enlighten me about. While I understand a doctor may feel they have an obligation to coach a person regarding a healthy life style, Dr. Dyer seem to think he would do better by humiliating and belittling me in front of the nursing staff just moments prior to surgery. His exact words were, "You just need to push back from the table." As I said, having only met me once prior to this day, he had no idea what I had been though in my life that may have brought me to where I am. He may be a good surgeon but he has a lot to learn about being a good man.

BEWARE

very unprofessional, unable to disgnose medical problem

Could not have been better because of his great diagnostic capabilities

Ms. Jenkins' approach to patients is unsettling.

2012 Knee Replacement

Great bedside manner. Honest (ugh) and straightforward. Follow up was perfect. Hated every minute of this post surgery, wanted to constantly question his guidance but 8 weeks later, he was right the whole time. Good guy. Spends alot of time during appointment to answer questions.

dyer is awesom

have been seeing him for 7 years now an he IS THE ONLY dr i trust

Dr. Calvin R Dyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.