Dr. Calvin A Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Calvin A Grant?

Dr Grant is the only Opthalmologist in Palos Heights, IL capable of producing results in poor eye sight. I am a testimonial to that claim. My left eye was practically ruined during a cataract procedure performed by another Opthalmologist but Dr Grant took hold of my treatment and now I am seeing real positive results in my left eye at his hands. Thank you Dr. Grant

Dr.Grant saved my vision in 2009. He is a miracle worker. He always makes me feel as though I am his only patient of the day, even though the waiting room always has 25 patients waiting for him. He is extremely intelligent,has great bedside manner and is always willing to explain what needs to be done, why, and how it will improve vision. I can't say enough good things about Dr.Grant.

Dr. Grant is an excellent diagnostician with a warm and compassionate bedside manner. I have visited his office three times and waited on average an hour each time to see him. On one visit, the waiting room was SRO(standing room only). The actual time spent with him is somewhat rushed due to the crowd waiting in the hallway.

I OFTEN say a Prayer of Gratitude

Dr. Grant saved my site... he is amazing and I am always telling people I meet about him and how grateful I am to have found such a gifted, skilled Doctor.I have been seeing him for 5 years.His staff is wonderful.

I really had a good experience with this doctor. He is caring and competent

Most wonderful doctor ever

My husband has had problems with diabetes retinopathy and we had been seeing many other doctors and no one was able to fix the problem. On our first meeting with Dr. Grant he was able to fix the problem. He is a very caring man he takes the time to explain the problem and what he is going to do to fix the problem. He spends the time with each patient and makes you feel so much better like there is hope for the person. I highly recommend Dr. Calvin Grant he is a wonderful doctor and we will forever be greatful for this man and what he did for my husband !!

Dr. Calvin A Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.